YeahWM is a h* window manager for X based on evilwm and aewm.
• Sloppy Focus.
• BeOS-like tabbed titles, which can be repositioned.
• Support for Xinerama.
• Simple Appearance.
• Good keyboard control.
• Creative usage of the mouse.
• Respects aspect size hints.
• Solid resize and move operations.
• Virtual Desktops.
•" Magic" Screen edges for desktop switching.
• Snapping to other windows and screen borders when moving windows.
• Small binary size(ca. 23kb).
• Little resource usage.
• It's slick.